Monday 27 April 2015

This isn't my first rodeo so to speak I have another blog dedicated to poetry and social matters however this is my first dedicated to gaming. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be sharing images anecdotes and gaming materials from my house rules.

To start us off however here are some pictures random for the most part :)

Adeptus Arbites Judge this guy's a spare sadly :)

My devastators 





I apologize for the camera quality my dog ate my super macro camera so I'm using a mobile.


Squad Huron any fans of White Dwarf will get the reference :)



This is my Blood Angels captain WIP using the old captains powerfist/digi weapon and grenade launcher fist. I had thought I'd lost the rest of the old mini so repurposed the fist.


And now for some tanks including my conversion of the Basilisk he makes a great tank hunter :)

My very first Leman Russ bought when GW finally released the kit.





Armoured Sentinal squad the autocannon go well with the Plasma Cannon


Feel free to leave comments. My next blog post will be a bit less random and look at some Fantasy mini.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the first post of your new blog. I really like the first imperial guard and how he looks about to finish with his missile launchers, those he didn't kill with the laspistol in the first place !

    ReplyDelete